Monday 25 October 2010

Things I miss from home...

Here's a little list of things that I miss from home:
  • The cup of tea my Dad brings me every morning and the one that I make the family in the afternoon
  • The sound of the birds
  • Grass, open space, fields, farm machinery
  • The smell of my Mums cooking, and the taste!
  • The availability of everything, the way that a snack is always there
  • Having someone to nag me to do something!
  • My immune system...
  • Being able to move around in the bathroom
  • A comfy bed
  • TV!!
  • Kiss FM
  • Central heating
  • My room
  • My little brother always being there to bug me
  • Driving and Dave the KA
  • Carolyn 
  • Silence
  • Wildlife (I saw an Urban Fox yesterday... yay)
  • Sixth Form (well mainly media lesson withs Robyn)
  • Rory's overuse of the term "intrinsically British"
  • Lukes harmonica playing - it always made everyone happy!
  • Max, Jack, Charz, Charlie, Tuey etc
  • Geography lessons with Jack, Natalie and Lisa
  • Trips up the street
  • My lovely Grandparents
  • The smell of a wood fire
  • Look East
  • The Suffolk Free Press
  • Waitrose
  • Pretty little houses and cottages
  • Jacks pub <3

No comments:

Post a Comment