Monday 11 October 2010

Subway

This post is much more about university life than university learning and revolves solely around the wondrous shop that is Subway.

Hailing from a small village in North Essex, the bright lights of the city are daunting. Subway was one place in particular that I had never visited, much to everybodys surprise, I saw myself as more of a KFC or MacDonald's girl. This weekend I decided to bite the bullet and get a Subway from the franchise I can see from my dorm window - open until 3am on Fridays and Saturdays! I wanted the famous Meatball Marinara but they'd run out, reminds me of the time I went to a Burger King and they'd run out of burgers, but that's not the point... so instead I had a 6" Chicken and Bacon Ranch with halipinos, lettuce, cucumber and mayonnaise and I was not disappointed.

To anyone who doesn't know how Subway works it involved choosing your own bread, filling, salad and sauce - tailoring your own Sub. Since Saturday I have made another visit to Subway and had the famous Meatball Marinara, it was worth the wait.




Ahhh, I love uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment