Sunday 26 September 2010

An introduction...

My name is Hannah Mortlock and I am a fairly average 18 year old; I have a lovely boyfriend, great friends and until recently a part-time job. The reason I had to leave my two employers was due to joining the perfect university that is Portsmouth. I'm currently an excited undergraduate, embarking on a 3 year BA course in Journalism and Media Studies.

I'm a keen football fan, supporting both my home team of Ipswich Town and the gloriously overlooked Portsmouth. Music is also a keen passion of mine, divisively so; rock is of course my main genre (having seen rock legends such as Green Day, The Killers and Muse several times) all the way over to hip hop an R'n'B, having recently enjoyed concerts by Tinie Tempah, N-Dubz, B.o.B and Roll Deep to name but a few.


Stay 'tuned in' for tips to survive at university, and how to get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment